  I am fortunate enough to have a relatively well and very loving spouse.
 Many with PD are not so lucky.
  There is a case in our area of a PD farmer patient with two teen age sons.
As PD progressed, dissention between spouses progressed also. Finally, she
left him with his PD, the farm, and two young sons.  It was a disaster for
him. There was no "other man" to the best of my knowledge. PD was just more
than she could handle.
  PD effectively ruined his life. Should a wife who loved and married a
normal and well husband years ago have her life also effectively ruined
through no fault of her own? Ruining one young life is bad. Does ruining two
lives make it better?   It is not an easy question to answer..