---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 29 Jul 95 12:50:43 EDT
From: PHILIP TOMASHEFSKY <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Sex and Parkinsonism

  I have read a considerable amouint of literature on P but have only found
tangential information on the effects of P and or the medication on sexual
function.    In other words, there does not seem to be data on practical
approaches to normal sexual function. I am sure that there are many patients who
are keeping silent because of false modesty.   In my own experience,  I have no
problem with erection but frequently fail to climax.  I think that the
medication is a factor in regard to the medicine, itself, the dose, and the
timing.  I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has had problems and has
been able to correct them.
Philip Tomashefsky 75057,2773@compuserve,com