Hello LeAnne.  My name is Chuck and I''m caregiver for my wife Joyce.  We are
57/51 and Joyce has had PD for 11 years.

Fortunately, Joyce's condition has stabilized due to contant (3 times a year)
dr. visits and close monitoring of her meds/dosages/and med.daily schedules.
 Her main sympton has become her legs and feet (toes, instep) which on
occassion go into spasms.  She is strong and is :learning: how to steel
herself to the pain (with the help of a sedative).  Other than that, she
occassionally prefers to use her w/chair when she is :off: rather than stay
in the house.

After 11 years, she is coping and we manage to still lead a relatively
:normal: life thanks to her strength and determination.

We"d like to hear from you, your situation and perhaps we can be of some
solice to each other.   It could be here or by private email on AOL (joyce44)

regards,
CHUCK AND JOYCE
in N>J>