hello Don.  Yes indeed both my wife and I saw ur msg on AOL and we wish u
continued strength to manage ur personal pd problems and run your clinic.  My
wife is the pd'er and she says she wishes to have your tenacity when she is
your age.  Keep it up and stay in touch...your messages DO get through.

To Andrew Wake,  we saw ur reply to Don from Australia just as we were
reading about an upcoming PD conference to be held in Hobart.
In case u didnt kno abt it...I quote from the PD FOUNDATION newsletter out of
NYCITY

"THE THIRD AUSTRALIAN MULTI-DISCIPLINARY CONFERENCE ON  PD  WILL BE HELD IN
HOBART, TASMANIA, SEPT 7-10TH.  FOR MORE INFO ABT THIS CONFERENCE WRITE TO
  MURES CONVENTION MANAGEMENT, VICTORIA DOCK, HOBART 7000 TASMANIA  TEL (002)
34 1424 OR FAX (002)34 4464"

Keep us all informed what happens there if you can.

regds
JOYCE (PD"ER)
CHUCK (CAREGIVER)

VIA AOL  JOYCE44  DIRECT OR VIA THIS NET.