Yes, I'm having a great time.  It's been raining here in Williams Lake
for the past four days but it looks as though it will clear up tomorrow
so we may be able to get out and doing.  In the mean time we've been
eating and visiting.  Tough life.

Yes, I'd appreciate your starting a reply.  I'll work with you on it when
I get back.  I sent off a bumf package with our basic printed materials
in reponse to the first call for info but I hadn't seen the actual survey
until today.  There are a number of questions that will take a bit of
thought to answer helpfully.  (I don't think I sent our mission statement
either--must do that when I get back.)

Hope all is well there.  I have to admit that I had a brief pang of
conscience about not being at the exam, but I have successfully quelled it.

Doug