Just to let you know I _was_ on the road until a couple of days ago.
I've just skimmed through the Writing Centre survey Neil referred
to below.  I think Jacquie MacLeod-Rogers is on the CASLL-Inkshed
list, and if so, she would be the logical one to respond on behalf
of the U of W Writing Centre (if she hasn't already). I'll check
this with her.

Cheers!  --Amanda G-J