Henry, did I miss something? I'll respond to the survey, but I don't have it.
Please send...I'll do it when I get back from holidays, unless you can send
it today, and I'll do it tonight. Leslie

--
Leslie Sanders                  Coordinator, Atkinson Writing Programmes
706 Atkinson College            Humanities/English