Hi..I think it's time to give a thank you to Russ for operating the CASLL
listserv; while it may seem that Russ just kinda sits back and lets messages
flow through the UNB server, this isn't true (like the old adage says, "There
are no small jobs")....

On another matter, Russ....i know that sometimes I inadvertently delete
CASLLers' messages, cuz I reach a 750 message plateau, and my mail program
won't filter anymore, and i just end up doing a "select all" and then
"delete".  I guess it's not feasible the way you've got it set up that the
author isn't "the person" but "CASLL"..that way i'd spot the CASLLer messages
right away and read them?  This is for instance the way the Humanist listserv
works...(most don't though)...anyway, this is an enquiry from "one who needs
all the help she can get to keep her organized and not delete important
messages."

regards, Mary-Louise

(who wouldn't mind one of those gentle electric probes others have mentioned
to remind her, every other hour, to move AWAY from the computer, and do
something else!)...