Kenna has asked me to tell everyone on the list that renovations and
changes at the Art College of Nova Scotia seem to have
disenfranchised,  or at least disconnected, her from the electronic
world.

If you have tried to contact her, and either had your message
bounced, or have had no reply, this is the explanation.  She can
still be reached by snail mail [particularly good for cheques!] or by
telephone (902 422 7381), or if you prefer, Email me and I'll print
it and drop it off at her house on my way home.

Exclusive offer to Sandy, Laura, Stan, Neil, Pat at Inkshed
Publications: Kenna mentioned something about having some money for
you ...
Cheers,
Susan

Susan Drain                                         902 457 6220
Chair, English Department                           FAX 445 3960
Mount Saint Vincent University
Halifax, NS  B3M 2J6                            [log in to unmask]
Canada              Note change of address from [log in to unmask]