My name is John Alan Arnold.  I am a graduate student at the Catholic
University of America in Washington, D.C. where I am writing my  dissertation
on Shakespeare's audience.  Consequently, I am always interested in
archival evidence about the original reception of English Drama in the
medieval and Early Modern England.  I would particularly appreciate
hearing from members in the UK regarding the opening of the International
Globe Centre.

I look forward to hearing from other scholars on the REED Listserv.  My
E-mail address is [log in to unmask]   or I may also be reached on the
VAX through The Catholic University of America at  [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

John Alan Arnold