---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 16:46:40 -0600 (MDT)
From: REIFSNYDER DAVID E <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: WWW

Dear Subscribers -
        We want you all to be the first to know that TPI is still alive
and well, but we've changed.  Because theatre involves more than words,
we have transformed ourselves into a WWW site that can utilize graphics,
sound, and full motion video as well as words.  If you have a browser,
point it to   http://www.tesser.com/tpi/  and let us know what you
think.  At present, none of the articles or reveiws are using the full
range of publishing possibilities that are open to us, but as people get
used to the new format tht will be changing.  We''l be making a major
announcement in Sept., so think of this as a Beta test and give us lots
of feedback.  To our knowledge, this is the first attempt at a serious
academic theatre journal in WWW format so we need your input.  Thanks for
your support -

Dave Reifsnyder
Editor, T.P.I