Hi to all,
I have recently subscribed to the Parkinsn list and so would like to
introduce myself.
My name is joan, wife of Percy, we live in Edmonton, and have done since
1981.
Percy was diagnosed with PD in 1980 but the tremors actually started in
1978, since then he has had various medications but is currently on
Sinemet 100\25. Having broken his hip in 1994 he is confined to a
wheelchair, before his surgery he was taking Prolopa which gave him a
reasonable amount of mobility but since the surgery, some drugs, namely
Permax and Prolopa have caused him to suffer some confusion.
I would like to ask if anyone has had this experience following surgery?
This appears to be a really friendly group and I look forward to meeting
more people with answers to questions that I am sure I will think up ;-)
Bye for now,

Joan Wollen
Edmonton,AB. CA.

Joan Wollen