Hello to everyone on this list.

I subscribed in order to learn more about this disease, in order to help my
in-laws out.  My mother-in-law has had Parkinson's disease for about 20 years
(she is 83).  Over time, she has become more debilitated.  My father-in-law
takes complete physical care of her (he is 80).  She has times during the day
when she can move around a little, and times when she is almost completely
immobile.  Simple household tasks are now not possible for her, although a
couple of years ago, she could wash dishes, do some things that didn't
require a lot of strength.

So I am hoping to learn what I can.

Mary Saviola   (Mary [log in to unmask])

This letter composed with "You've Got Mail!" version 1.3