Just a small note to thankyou for the kind responses I got concerning
hypoparathyroidsm and Parkinson's.  I was hoping to make just a small
contribution to the list but I also send my thanks for what I have
learned.  Your information has helped me piece together lots of things
throughout my life that make me think I've had this most of my life.  I
have however one question, is there swelling with Parkinson's and how
bad does it get?  It could have to do with the other condition of mine.
Any responses are appreciated.  Have a great weekend.  Susan M.