I ordered NADH from Menuco Corp., and have been using it for a week. Their
literature suggests taking two per day if your goal is neuro-stimulation. I'm
trying to evaluate the supplement to see if I will reorder or not. There seem
to be some benefits in that it enhances Sinemet, and I am able to take a bit
less. There are some other sensations that I've experienced during this brief
trial that I don't particularly enjoy, and make me reluctant to continue use.

Is anyone else using NADH? I would really like to communicate with another
guinea pig....see if maybe some of my experiences might be due to some other
source and get feedback re any benefits you might be getting from it. Maybe I
need to take more?? Less??

Please contact me if you have any NADH info that might help.

Kathie Tollifson ([log in to unmask])