Hello,

My name is Carol Brow and I live in northern Michigan (the little finger).

I am very interested in Parkinson because I am my mother's caregiver who
was probable aflicted for many years but only recently diagnosed.

She suffered a broken hip two years ago and was introduced to
craniosacral therapy which helped clear up a lot of the
confusion she exhibited as well as sleeplessness and frequent
nocturnal urination. Her balance also improved.

Now that she has been diagnosed we are trying
nutrient supplements as well as dietary factors
to stimulate her system.

Nutrients:
calcium   1,500 mg daily
magnesium   750 mg
GABA        500 mg
Lecithin      3 capsules
L-Glutamic acid   500 mg
L-Tyrosine   500 mg
Vitamin B complex   100 mg three times a day
Vitamin B6   1000 mg
Vitamine C   6 to 8 grams per day
Bioflavinoids   1000 mg
Vitamin E   800 mg
Evening Primrose   500 mg
Gerovital H-3
Multidigestive enzymes
Brewers Yeast

Has or is anyone else using such methods either alone or
in combination with medication?

I've learned so much from reading your postings
over the last two weeks since I signed on.

Carol Brow
Lake Leelanau, Michigan