Dear Don,  I've been intending to respond when I had time to give more
details,  but Yes, Glenn and I have had a lot of fun with ham radio,  in Peru
for several years,  and since 1991 here in California.    I invested in the
radio,  hoping Glenn would be able to spend many hours that way.   But his
mind is too slow and he can't come back fast enough in a transmission.
 However,  he gets some pleasure from being on the side.  I am N6CNO,  his
call is KI6EM.  I'll get back to you later with possible schedule times.
Jan Kramar<[log in to unmask]>