Philip,
I am very interested in the replies you might get and I appreciate your
bringing up the topic. I have some problems with both erections and climax,
i.e. softer erections than is ideal and not really long lasting enough
without hurrying and other tricks, climax is succesful about half of the
time. But it may not be due to PD, I also have moderate diabetes, type II.
I have no diabetic symptoms except hyperglycemia, and possibly  impotance.
So I don't know whether to blame my sexual problems on diabetes or PD.
I am taking no meds for my PD.
---Milo

Milo V. Anderson
Box 417