HI, [log in to unmask]

 Thanks for the warning.  I will be more careful with medications for my
coronary artery disease now that I have also been diagnosed as PD.  Before my
bypasses I must have tried them all. It sure was difficult to find the right
mix.

Glenyth, my wife at 63, commented that you might want to be careful with
Premarin which she has taken with undesirable results - darn near wasted our
Hawaii vacation. You probably are very experienced at regulating such a
strong  drug.

Hope you are much better now and have those heart beats regulated.
Fred