I am in the process of trying to find someone to be present in
my home to care for my mother while I am at school. I teach
in a small Catholic school about a mile from my home.

For the past two years I have relied on my close proximity
to come home at noon to get both of our lunches and hurrying
home right after school.

This year I reolize she needs closer supervision and am looking
for someone who can just BE THERE.

Sometimes mother can get herself up and walk to the bathroom
by herself without stumbling but sometime she can't.

She also gets frightened when alone. Worrying about a
possible fall.

Getting her lunch would allow me to stay in school and
network with other faculty members which I have been
missing as one of our best opportunities is over a
shared lunch.

Carol Brow
Lake Leelanau, MI