My portion of the NADH study has concluded. As I attempted to achieve a sane
balance between NADH and other meds (Eldypryl, Parlodel, Sinemet), I found
that I felt MUCH better on the days I didn't take the NADH at all. Not to
mention the added benefit that I actually slept some. Who would ever believe
that the crazy sleep behavior that most of us seem to enjoy could be
considered an improvement?? I reread the NADH report from Dr. Atkins that
Wendy posted, and that article stressed the importance of finding just the
right dose, which apparently I have not done. That article also referred to
people taking as many as 3 tabs a day, which is inconceivable to me.

In conclusion, I do not like the way I feel when I use NADH. If the only
alternative was untreated parkinson's disease I might prefer that. But
hallelujah, there are acceptable treatments available, which I am more
appreciative of now. I feel like I have rejoined the human race (please no
comments from the peanut gallery), and do not intend to use NADH again unless
new data becomes available that is VERY convincing.

I will watch with interest the postings of others who have expressed an
intent to use the substance....I hope your experience is more positive than
mine was.

Kathie Tollifson ([log in to unmask])