TED COONEY <[log in to unmask]>,

You bet! And it isn't getting any better.  The whole process of thinking.
Example:  Microsoft Excel now has Virtual Basic.  I have programmed a payroll
program in  their earlier Basic and am trying with difficulty to adapt it to
Virtual.  As I study the manual, which is well written, I have difficulty
processing and remembering. My mind doesn't always follow: wanders, drops
off, etc.  I am determined to do it and will struggle until it is done.  This
difficulty, by the way, occurs more at some times than others <before the
next Sinement CR (25/100) is due.  I try to do my concentration and thinking
when I am at the top of my Simemet rollercoaster.

Also, I forget what I was going to do and must keep a careful list in order
to get the important things done.  Soon after I decide to do something and
maybe head in that direction, if I think of something else, move something or
my wife distracts me, I forget what I was going to do.  My Doc says 25% of
Parkinsonians will eventually get dimentia: "Deterioration of intellectual
faculties, such as memory, concentration, and judgment, resulting from an
organic disease or a disorder of the brain. It is often accompanied by
emotional disturbance and personality changes."  Now there's a happy thought.
Let's assume we are not going to be part of the 25% and spent a lot of time
on our intellectual  pursuits.

Fred