Hello!

My name is Nancy Walker.  I have just retreived your question to the PD
Information Exchange Network dated June 3, 1994.  My father was diagnosed
with PD about 6 months ago.  He has been complaining of "Burning Feet" for
several years now.  Every doctor he has seen about it has not been very
responsive.  He originally went to the neurologist who diagnosed PD
complaining of his "Burning Feet".  Even though this doctor diagnosed the PD
he told him the feet problem had nothing to do with his PD.

I was wondering if your friend had found any way of relieving this
sensation.  Please note that I have retrieved a couple of other messages
from PD patients who have the same condition.  It seems they have all been
told that PD does not cause this.

Thank you for your response in advance.