Dear K. Norman Severinsen:

Thanks for your input.  My mother plans to discuss the possibility of
Alzheimers with my father's neurologist at their next appointment.
Naturally we are hoping it is just his medication and they can keep
adjusting it until they "get it right."

Also, he had radiation treatments for 6 weeks a few months ago.  I
think he started exhibiting the confusion, etc. shortly after they
ended.  IT may not be as stressful as surgery, but I think it had
some effect. ( The radiation was to treat a cancer of the eye and was
successful in doing so, but he continues to have discomfort in his
eye).

Betti Adams for Max and Shirley Becker