Camilla is right about the wonderful services from the "Library for the
Blind".  My Dad qualified because he has macular degeneration on top of the
PD.  Reading has always been his number one hobby and losing his eyesight
has hurt him worse than the PD (so he says).  We still read The NYT to him
daily but he enjoys the time away from the TV since we signed him up with
this service.

June

BTW, does