Fred,

If you are talking about the Sex and PD questionaire-  I have volunteered to
do that if I get enough responses to make it seem worthwhile.  Your
assistance would be welcome.   So far the response has been "underwhelming "
in numbers to my request for an indication of whether people want the poll.
If we can't get 40 to 50 people who support doing the questionaire the
effort is probably not worth it since the sample size among age groups and
sexes would not be sufficient,  not to mention endanger the annonimity of
the responses.

My original posting was only several days ago- over the weekend and this is
vacation season so I will wait 1-2 weeks for responses.

Thanks for your offer,

charlie
 Charles T. Meyer
 Madison, WI