Just read David's latest post, and yes, I'll be looking for more.  It's
interesting how so many of us wanted to "fix" David's problems with advice
(myself included), and how frequently those of us with problems don't want
a fix, just a sympathetic ear and some understanding.  I've read the
"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book, and the traditional male
pattern (according to the author) is for women to vent feelings and want
only understanding while men feel they have to offer solutions.  But I
think any of us, male or female, can forget that sometimes the best help
we can offer is to listen.  Thanks, David, for reminding me of that.  Mary