Hi, I just subscribed to this list and I thought I should introduce
myself. I'm a psychology student at the University of Ottawa and my area
of research is dopamine and dopamine drugs. In studying drugs like
apomorphine and bromocriptine I found myself reading alot about
Parkinson's disease, and I'm now interested in doing research on
drug treatments for Parkinson's. I joined this list to find out more
about the drug treatments that are out there and their success, side
effects, etc...hope to talk to some of you soon. Bye.

Samir Khan
School of Psychology
University of Ottawa
E-mail. [log in to unmask]