Don,

 Are you taking advantage of flash sessions? I'm not too up on the internet
either but know that at thebeginnig I didn't know that I could download all
the new messages in a matter of say 1 to 2 minutes on line and save it all on
my computer. Then off line at my leisure I could read, delete or print out
the messages and also compose replies, then use a on line flash session for
about 30 seconds again to send the replies.

Look under your mail menu. One word of warning though - if you don't keep up
with deleting messages it will start to fill up your computer memory! I still
am amazed every day how much mail comes through on this Parkinson's list!

Good luck!

Susan