Hi - I'm new to the list (today!) I was wondering if someone would be
kind enough to send me the reference for Dr. Duvoisin's book and a bit of
it's background.

My brother was diagnosed with PD last summer.  He's 47 years old, has
Cerebral Palsy and is mentally retarded.  Since the diagnosis was made,
his symptoms have improved tremendously.  He's on Sinemet and was just
given a perscription for a medication (whose name escapes me right now)
that will hopefully delay the progress of PD.

Does anyone know of any literature or anectdotal information that shows a
connection between CP and the onset of PD?  I remember hearing that
somewhere and our (my brother's) neurologist is interested in seeing the
literature.

Thank you.

Joyce