>Stop dumping this shit on every list you can get your hands on.  You are
>one rude son of a bitch.  See if you can show at least a little bit of
>class instead of taking up bandwidth for your personal gain.
>
>Ron Calef
>Vision Communications, Ltd.
>1001 bridgeway, Suite 473
>Sausalito, CA  USA  94965

I would not expect 10 cents of class from him : this bastard knew very well
that his e-mail would attract nasty replies, so he is in the process "of
changing Internet supplier". Of course, no sane Internet provider is going
to keep this hit-and-run salesman for long as a register user when his
entire system might go down because of e-mail overload.

Michel Virard ([log in to unmask])
Technoscribe - a division of Symtec International - Montreal, Canada
Tel 514 343 0940 - Fax 514 342 6248 - Compuserve 73304,1303