Friends,

I was just told.  My friend, my champion, George has died.
I met him not long after I was told I have PD. over 5 years ago. I met him
through the love of his daughter. At that time Betty was rushing to the
airport , again, because she was told her dad wouldn't make it through
another night - again.  She's gone through this over and over over the years.
 All that time, George was conscious, but unable to ccmfort his wife, his
son, his daughter. George couldn't move to hug them, couldn't speak to tell
them. Now. Dear George has died. He died of Parkinsons.

mhd