I am forwarding this letter for a friend as she does not have any access online
        PLEASE ADDRESS PAULA DENMAN IN YOUR REPLY AT MY ADDRESS BELOW
        Hello, I am looking for some feedback from anyone who is suffering
from parkinsons disease, and is under the age of 40.
        My name is Paula Denman, I am 35 years old and have been diagnosed
with parkinsons disease. I would like to start with a little description of
myself followed by a few questions.
        My first symptoms began nov.-92 and las ted until march of 1993.
The symptoms then dissapearred and returned again Jan of 1995 until present
time.
        My symptoms are: right sided tremors, eye droops and spasms,right
side becomes fixed. Left side: arm draws up, fist curls in, left leg drags,
and feet turn inward. At times my head nods back and forth, also my upper torso.
        I also have tingling that begins in my right ankle and moves thruigh
arms and legs to my back.
        Warm to hot sensations, stabbing pains, electric current running
through my body. Sometimes they are more intense like arthritis, I also have
headaches i all different areas of my head, stabbing pains in face and
cheeks near eyes.
        My vision is sometimes blurred i tire easily, and my coordination is
lacking.
        At times I have trouble concentrating. I speak slowly sometime,
during attacks i am often unable to speak, but i am coherent. Spells usually
come 45 mins. before next meds. It usually takes45 mins for meds to work.
        MEDS: Sinement 25/100  1/2 pill every 5 hrs. 1 pill at bedtime
              Klonopin 0068 .5mgs  1/2 pill every 5hrs. 1 pill at bedtime
              Multivitamin-calcium ,magnesium,zinc

        Foods that affect me: Protein ,Caffeine,Lg amounts of sugar,chocolate
chicken,fish,also hair spray and perfume.
        Sun and bright lights also affect me adversley,heat also.
        This is all intensified by my menstral cycle.

        Tests that have been taken are : Cat scans, eeg,ekg,chest x-ray,mri,
results were positive for parkinsons.

  Some questions that I have are:
When were you diagnosed and by whom?
What are your symptoms?
What meds. are you taking.
How is it progressing?
What type of diet are you doing?

                                        Thank You
                                        Paula Denman
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST TO [log in to unmask] (Tracy Dietrich)