--=====================_808042982==_

Dear FRIENDS,

My heart glows and my mind is jumping across the hedge, when reading this
poetry and all the stuff about  feelings. When somebody, no, anybody feels
down (s)he should read these letters.

It is hard for me to write about these things in English (My Dutch is
better), because most of the time the English I use is about Parkinson's,
computers or traffic engineering. Sometimes the wetter is a subject and off
course I've written about several different subjects with my FRIEND in
Canada. I wrote this word on purpose in capitals, because that's were it's
all about : Friends, Friendship and Friendly.

Friends all over the world : By phone, FAX, Modem and written. Off course it
is very nice if one can visit a Friends and embrace him/her in the reality.
Talk, laugh, walk, make trip and meet other Friends.

Doesn't it make you feel like crying, or a very glowing feeling to know
there are such Friends in this world, who know of our problems without
explaining, helping without questions.

Do you know you allready have such Friends: Just look around. offer your
Friendship and be Friendly. That's the way to be a Friend.

My attempts to some poetry I'll add here.
I didn't like the word Downloading used when one gets a file from another
computer by telephone.
The next tree I attached. it's the first time I try that so, no guarantee....

"Euro-Poem" has popped in my mind at the end of the European meeting between
Young Onset PD's
I wrote "Morning" after working all night, feeling lousy and restless.
"The" I wrote after seeing a SF-movie: I felt the same

Take it, read it, for what it's worth, but think of one thing amongst of all :

I WROTE THEM FOR MY FRIENDS.

Kees Paap

Fromloading

Downloading a message or a file,
has nothing to do with feeling "down"
It's a matter of saying, it is so called :"computerstyle"

Back to the sixties when computers became a common part
The Beatles allready sung about  feeling :"Down, down to the ground"
Is it since?, that I'm feeling down sometimes, whas it the PD-start?

Did I load myself down, down to the ground of Mother Earth?
No I did not ! It just started and after twenty Years  I found
One should not load DOWN but UP, because life, it's worth.

Uploading is like giving things with your Heart, like freindship and love
Allthough it is often accepted withput any scepsis or even with a rejecting
sound
of silence, everybody should hear about people loading UP: That's enough

No downloading in my dictonaire, that word is baadly chosen
Just loading FROM and TO, nobody should be singing around
about down, because from is much more Friendly spoken.

So this message should reach every modem-user in the world
fom now on we use FROM- and TOLOADING because it s a better sound;
The sound of those who are often down, but rather speak of "off".

Kees Paap

--=====================_808042982==_

(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)
:$%998Np36d90,P4B9!"849K8G(4iG!!!!!!'4`!!!!"Hj5!J)#!J4A9bEbe`Ef9
Y$3d05f9TG'JJDf9`G#"[EL"dC@aXD@jR)'eP1L"jEh8JEA9cG#"MEfeP)#%055"
hEfjNCA*PC#"hD'&d)'Pc)(0[)(0`C@0TB@`JEfiJG'KTFb"YC@9dD@jR)$m055"
VEQph)'j[GcSJ55"QEh9ZC#"YHA0PE'BJBA3JD'pYC5i0$8ej)'KPBA*d)'Pc)(&
eD@0VE(NJBQ9KG'PZCbi05A3RFb"LC@0KGA0P)'pQ)(4SC5"QC@9XD@jR,!eKEQ3
JG'KP)(4KE'Yc)(4[)(4SEh0P)'jTBf8JF'9[F'aP,Jd05'9bC5"34#"TFb"ZEh3
JD'PNC'9Z)'&d)(4SC5"YD@jNFbecC@&XD@jR)!eKEQ3JCACPEL"TCL"[EQ8JDA-
JFfKKDfPZCb"[FL"MFQP`F'aP,!eZEf*[C(NJBA0VFcSJ)RGSBA3X)(GSH5"[FL"
SEhFL,#"LC@0KGA0P)(GP)'4[ELGd)'9fC@iJEQpdD@0P$A0[E@9[EQ8JDA-JC'P
QCQ9bC@jd1L!LEfCQ)L"[FL!LEfiL,JdJ$94SC5"YB@PZ)(4SD@jR)'Pc1L"PH'0
SB@jRD@jR)(4SD@jRFb"[GA3JEfBJF(*KBh4TBf8X$A4PE'`JC@&MD#"[G'KPFL"
hD'&d)'KKFb"dEb"LC5"NEfjP,Je,C@9`)'pZ)'e[GQPZCb`JD'&fC5"K)'G[Ef3
JE'&eCfJJB@jN)("KFR4TBh9XBA*XH6S0G'KTEQXJF'pcDA4TGQ8X)'&MG#"`Eh0
TG'PfC5"KEQ3J3N8JF'pcDA4TGQ8Z$3eAEh*NFb"SC@&bC#"KEQ3JFh"[Df9Z)(C
PFRNJEfCdC@iJG'KP)'aKFh3JCQ9h)'4KHA-X$A0KD@3JD@iJFfmJE@&ZH5"XB@j
RG@&RCA-l)'PZ)(0PGQ9bB@`JGf&jFb"dEb"XDACP1JeAC5"VC@9`)'PZ)(4[G@0
S,#"ZEh3JDR9cG#"dD'9cC5"dD(*PC5"NBAPc,Je*G#"TFb"K)(0dBA*d)'pQ)'%
JGfpbE'4hD@4P)'CPC@aTEQF0G'KKG#"hC5"KE'`JD'&fC5"dD'8JFf&YC5"cEfa
eG'P[ER-Z$3eAC5"NEfiRG#"VC@9`)'Pd)'C[FL"[GA*cC@afCA-X)'*eG#"hC5G
bC5"cD'&bD@jR,!ecEb"hC5"KE'`JBf&Z)'0[E@8JG'mJG'KP)(0KE@8JBfpZBfa
eFfP[ER-k$9"%)'&QCQ9MG(-JB5"XEh3JEfBJH@peEQFJF'9[F'aP)'&ZC#"TG#"
hD@aX)'j[G#"cG'p`,Je1CA9bEfa[CfPcG(-X)%jeFR0PFb`J4e!RFb`J3f&bCA*
c)'&ZC#"3BA4TC@jdFb`0G'KPH5"KE'`JGfPXE#"SBACP)(4[)(G[FQXJG'pRCA4
SCA)JG'mJCf9d)'%JCQ9h)(4SD@jRFb"NEfjP1Jd04QPbFh3k)(4SC5"aG@&XDA4
j)'pQ)'aTCQ8JEfBJG'K[Ff8JGfK[)'&bC5"XDACTEQFJD@iJ8Q9cD@4PER4TB@`
J5'pYCA-Z$90PBfpZC$SJG'KP)(4bB@PZD@jR)'pQ)(4SC5"ZGA*cCA-JGfpbDfP
ZCb"TEL"dD'8JCQPPE'3Z$94SDA*N1L"dD'8JBAGKFQ9ZCA0c)'pQ)(4SC5"`C@p
`E'8JG'KKG#"34#"cG(*TDf9c)(4SC5"jEh9ZCbi0CQpeFR4S1L`JCQPQG'Jk,#!
JFfPiG'Jk,#!JB@jN)(0[)'pZ)(9ZG'PX)(4SC5"XBA0d)'pZC6S0)#!J)#!J)#!
J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J)#!J$8P
d*h-JB5"YCA0cB@GP)(4[)'&XE#"XC@&NCA*c)'pQ)(4SC5"MEh9ZG(*TCA-JD@i
JG'KTFb"hEh*XC$S05@BJH@pe*h*P)'a[EfYTEQFJCQpb)("PB@0P,#"QFQ9PC'p
Y)'&ZC#"QFQPPEQ4c1Je#C5"K)&"%)'0KFQ9b)'&ZC#iZ)!e+EfPZ)(4SC5"ZCAK
d)%9eFQmY@@&`E@9PG#i0$3e,C@9c)&"KBA!J$5KdD'8J6Q9dD'9bE'&ZC(-T$6%
d)'ePD5!a16NdmAN!!!:

--=====================_808042982==_

(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)
:#de28Nj*6NFZ9&K8!&4&@&4dG(Kd!!!!!!41!!!!!#k"6@pbEQPZC`d09'KP)'e
[FQjTEQFJDA-JBfpYD@jR,!ehDA4S)'eTFh4c)'CbEfdJG'KP)'4KFQXZ$94SC5"
cD@jRD@jR)'pQ)(4SC5"-BA*V$@&ZC#"YH5"SB@jNFb"KFQ8JFh4TE'`JD'9KGRN
Z$3e0H5"LEf4j)'Pc)'&MG'PZCb"cE'phE(NX$ACPFRNJBAGKFQ8JEfBJG'KP)'G
bBACTG(NX$@*eG#"dD'8JE@PZC#"TFb"QBA)JB@KPB@3X$@ej)'*PE'pfC@3JBR*
KD@jc)'YZEhFJE@8Z$3e#GA3J55"KE(0[)'KKG'8JG'KPE5"cEb"YG@0S,#!0BQ9
MBA9cC5"TG#Gc)(4SCA*P)(GPFQ8JDA3J6Np8)'KKF("PER-X$A4SC5"ZCA9bEh4
bB@jcE@PdG'9bFb"KFQ8JFh4bD@YTEQFX)!eKEQ3J55"MB@iRG#"VC@9`)'PZ)(4
[G@0S,Jd06h9dFfPNC5"dD'8JBh9bG'&TER-JBA*P)(GTF'9N)'&hBANX$@*j)'%
JCR*PFfJJE@pbEQPZCb"hD@jN,#"dD'&d)'0[E@9c)'pfCA*cC@%Z$94SC5"LDA*
NFb"VC@9`)'pZ)(0TEQGTEQFJB@jN)(4SBA3RFb"K)'G[Ef3JG'KTEQF05A3JDR9