In article  William Berman <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>If you want to eat L-Dopa ina a food rather than a pill, plain old fava beans
>contain L-Dopa, but you'll find it a windy experience indeed.... I tried it,
 and
>felt like the Spase Shuttle at launch.

>William Berman

Bill, I really got a good "knee slappin" laugh from your comment.

What therapeutic effects did you notice from our "experiment"?

What dosage of sinemet are you on?

Did you fast before the fava bean meal or did you have the fava beans
on top of your usual sinemet?

How long did you stay "on" after the fava bean meal?

What quanitity of fava beans did you eat in that meal?

John Cottingham                     "KNOWLEDGE is of two kinds: we know
[log in to unmask]                      a subject, or we know where we can
OR                                   find information upon it."
[log in to unmask]            Dr. Samuel Johnson