DEAR JEFFJONE,
I have found that it is very important to drink lots of water in order to
have regular moving experiences. I also take an herbal tablet called
Lower Bowel Tonic or Colon Cleanser which works very well when combined
with a high fibre diet or if one of the many fibre powders are added to
a daily regime. The herbal bowel tonics and powders are available at any
Health Food Store. The taste and swallowability varies so you may have to
try a few brands. These products also have the added benefit of removing
toxins from your digestive tract which may have accumulated over time. So
does drinking water. I read an article recently where a doctor was succes-
sfully treating asthma patients by getting them to drink more water. Soda,
coffee, tea, etc. are not the same as good clean water.