Charlie,

I will volunteer my parents in your sex and pd survey.  My mom decided to
talk to me about this last May - and quite frankly, I don't want to know
that much about my parents sex life!  The conversation started based on a
questionnaire I was making her take to determine depression.  ( I worry alot
about caregiver burnout)  We got to the "do you have a diminished interest
in sex?" part and boy did I get an earful!

I think there could be a lot to be learned from this study.   Incidentally,
their neurologist was very helpful and understanding re: impotence, and I
think they could to the same place you do, Charlie.  Rush Pres in Chicago
with Dr. Glantz.  Maybe we'll see you the third Thursday of some month!

Sara