Apologies if I flooded the list w/messages to get back on.  I thought I'd
automated the vacation.off/vacation.on function.  Obviously I did something
wrong.

We just returned from a short vacation to a stack of mail that included
the new National Parkinson Foundation newsletter.  I assume many of you
have already seen it.  The lead article discusses pallidotomies and the
deep brain stimulation surgery that Don had.  He looked it over quickly
last night and said there's a lot of good information.  I haven't had a
chance to read it yet.

Joanne Sandstrom