>TlP=/Just a quicky that may help some other novice.
>
>I have the OFF meds/ON line problem of not getting my finger off a key
>quickly enough to avoid getting rrrrepeatt lettersss.  In the America Online
>setup, I selected "SLOW" for Keyboard Speed which cut the repeat speed down
>to about 2/sec. which I can handle, PTL!  (Wish they had setting for Thinking
>Speed!)
>
>Maybe I could have done same thru DOS but I'll settle for this for now.
>
>Isn't there some way to stop $pammimg For Profit$???
>
>I have appreciated the inputs of all on this ParkNet and hope to be here for
>long time.
>Regards, Don Voegeli  [log in to unmask]
>ime.
>

>l02ikGlll

I'm Alfredo and I'm informatic consultant for a public disability center ,
CEDOCAR, in Arezzo (Italy).
I have met the same problem in many work cases, when fingers remain too
much longer pressing the keys.
Usually I resolve the problem with a free-software called 'BLOCCA'.It  is a
Terminate and Stay Resident (TSR) program which stops the automatic repeat
of keys. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Windows, as it has its own
keyboard driver.
If you want to try 'BLOCCA' I can send you a copy !