Jeff Jones,

I've said this in the archives.  What worked for my dad and his constipation
is a nightly cup of tea, called Laci LeBeau Dieters Tea - in the red box.
 Don't try the flavored types.  They didn't work for us.  This seemed to us
to be a non-drug way to deal with keeping bowels moving.  BTW this is
usually available in health food stores.  Follow the directions.  Don't
steep the tea too long or you may have TOO MUCH action.  I've used it upon
occasion when my diet gets a little too low in fat, I also get slow.

Call if you want some and can't find any.  (Is it blasphemous to drink tea
in Seattle/coffee land?)

Sara
708-979-4145