Hello. I've come on-line a week ago and I'm happy to know you all. My
name is Doris. When I first became aware of having Parkinson's Disease
(about 2 years ago) I could not understand the "on-off" phenomenon
because I had no trouble moving, no freezing, no rigidity. (Of course
without medication I did have symptoms of P.D. i.e. mask-like face, and
non-swinging arms.) But now I realize that my "on-off" phenomenon is
this: By the time I am scheduled to take another dosage of the
medication, in fact even before, I feel nauseated, I have internal
tremors, my throat begins to ache, I feel very fatigued, and I feel very
hungry. I now consider these symptoms as my "off" phase. Does anyone else
share these somatic symptoms.

My dosage is Sinemet 25/100 CR  1/2 tablet  3X per day
             Sinemet 25/100       1 tablet  3X per day
             Eldepryl   5mg       1 tablet  per day.

Thank you for your help.       Doris