Yes, Wendy, I get bored after awhile listening to such stuff.  I was given
the job of writing the next meeting notice of the YPSN, so I used this chance
to invite the members to do something else.   This is it -

YOUNG PARKINSON'S SUPPORT NETWORK

After each meeting at the YWCA, we are obliged to give a $25 donation for use
of the facility and for mailing out this meeting notice.  Volunteers?
The July meeting was at a public park at the Shoreline in Mt. View, a
freebee.  A dozen souls braved the wind and sunshine while stretched out on
blankets and lawn chairs.  There were no picnic tables in this park, oops.
 It was a nice place to walk and watch the windsurfers glide among the
sailboats and birds along the lake.
Alan Bonander was with us and he talked some about the UNITY WALK scheduled
for the month of October.  After the resignation of some ranking staff at the
APDA, it appears we need some unity among the national organizations.
The Morris Udall bill is a focus of unity within the PD community.  Every PD
person and their friends can write letters to their congresspersons and
senators asking for their support of this legislation.  Just Do It... !
Our next meeting is Saturday morning at 10 o'clock,  the 12th day of August.
  Our chairperson, Lee Akers, will invite us to break out of this cycle of
misery and  explore the meaning of life with each other.
Yes, that's right, we want to gather for an extraordinary session of sharing
our near-life experiences, the cherished memories of love and war, the
poetry, the music and the art that have profound meaning and expression of
who we are and how we feel. In a word, nostalgia, a bittersweet longing for
persons, things or situations of the past.
Some examples of things to share about yourself: your encounter of the third
kind with an ET, your out of mind and body experience, your favorite music -
jazz, vocal or drums, a moment of glory, victory or defeat, knowledge of
state secrets, your poems, prayers or first time confessions, experiences
from a past life,  faded photographs of old.... Whether you plan to share
something of yourself or not, don't miss it!
August 12, 1995   10AM
Mid-Peninsula YWCA
4161 Alma Street
Palo Alto, CA 94306