Have any of our members who use AOL noticed any problems with their list
messages?  For every message posted to the list, I receive about 3 or 4
error messages from AOL with about 6 - 10 accounts listed as 'mailbox
full'.  I have sent a message to [log in to unmask] and received an
automated reply that someone would respond to my question within 24
hours.  The 24 hours are up!  :)  Please reply off the list if you have
any ideas/solutions/problems, etc.

I have really appreciated the poetry....after a few of them, though, I
learned to read them in private.  They have all been beautiful.  Jeff,
one of our members, had posted some of his poems earlier.  One, in
particular, that I remember was 'Putting on My Socks'.  Jeff, please post
it again.

Maybe some of our more organized members would like to gather these poems
(and some of the messages...one was titled 'A letter to my friend') and
put them together.....maybe do a bit of fundraising for Parkinsn's
research ... we could call it...Life in the Slow Lane on the Information
Superhighway...I'm sure some of you can come up with a better title.
Would this be the first international book of poetry and prose compiled
on the Internet?  Of course, permission of the authors would be
necessary.  Is this at all possible/probable/desireable?

Barb