Hai camilla,

in a letter you wrote

>Jon Stedman and others---is anyone else acquainted with the "PARKINSONIAN
>PAPERS", published inTyler,Texas "by and for Parkinsonians" ? Our group
>has received several copies--it prints poems, stories, art work, etc by
>Parkies(and caregivers) and apparently started in the Fall of 1993. We
>haven't had one lately, but if they didn't run out of funds, they may still
>be publishing:
>        Parkinsonian Publications (Non-profit corporation)
>        4801 Richmond Road, Tyler,TX 75703
>        voice/fax= 903-509-3211
>
>Perhaps a list member in Texas would check them out and post an update? I
>thought of this because of Barb's idea of an Internet collection of our
>creativity!
>Camilla in Oxford,OH

I'm one of the others who know something about this paper. The address is
correct.

The correct name is : Parkinsonian People
Contributing Editors :  Barry Green, Alan Bonander, Kathryn Michael, Bob
Manley, Lynda McKenzie, Marge Moylan, Jim Vidamour, Kees Paap

The contence (24 pages)
of the july number is :
Poems, Just where is the magaement in our managed care? Parkinson Unity Walk.
nd then there was one, The Canadian Connection, Humor, Eye witness. Travel
Tales & Tips
Research.    Fiction.  Succesful Survival   Lobbying

The research has good items.
Normally there is an European Desk, but I missed the July number.

Subscriptions to Barry Green. Costs 6 times a Year $12    12 times a Year  $18

To my opinion it is sure  worth it!!!

Maybe we can have it on the List!

Kees Paap