Hello all...I am reading in my mail about a problem which plagues me
off and on...tho I'm not a doctor I do have some remedies.  To have a
good bowel movement the ones I have found to work is drink plenty of
water, exercise, Vit B2, Vit C, and cod liver oil in non-taste pill
form.  It works, especially exercise...bending if you can. Also eating
fruits and vegetables not in an irregular amount, but for one meal
during the day.  Hope it helps.  I am in search of any information on
Hypoparathyroidism this morning that anyone can lend a hand.  I have
Parkinson's along with it (doubly blessed...ha) I'd be very happy to
know if anyone has an e-mail listing for it.  The doctor's do not tell
all because they are not sure (of course).  Like everyone else they are
a little scared like me...any information helps.  I recently started
taking sinemet CR. half a tablet at night to sleep.  Any response is
very appreciated and look forward each day to mail on my new computer.
Thanks for being there...Susan Michael