Hello!    Sergio Guzik <[log in to unmask]>

I just read your messages of last January in the archives.  Now each day of
PD will be better if I can develop a positive attitude. So far I am more like
you expressed- perplexed and angry-but with some hope and determination.
 Kicking oneself in the rear is hard to do. If only we could think only the
positive thoughts of our fortunes in life and not be drawn into so much
negativity.

If you are still on the net, I would appreciate knowing how you are doing.  I
have some of the same problems you have and am in the decision making stage
concerning prostate surgery.  Docs don't really seem to be able to determine
for sure whether the bladder problems are due to PD or Prostate.  One told me
I have a "nervous bladder" which I suppose is an explanation.  Before I have
surgery, I think I should be quite sure of the results.  After going through
all you have, what do you think?

Hope you are doing well and are positive today.  Would you like a visitor?

Fred Turner <[log in to unmask]>