Dear Fred Turner:

Would it help if you knew that my father's family has a history of
depression and some mental illness?  Also, don't forget that he has
several other medical problems in addition to his PD.

You may be wise to take a look at your emotional behavior, but my gut
tells me that keeping active on the "net", sharing your feelings with
others on a regular basis is a very "healthy" emotional outlet.  Whether
you give a physical hug or a hug (or handshake) this way, you are still
reaching out.  I must tell you that my father always has been one of the
"huggiest" and still is most of the time.  No, his fate doesn't sound
very attractive, but he still has a family who adores him and will go
to whatever lengths to make sure he still gets some joy out of life.

I hope my messages aren't bringing lots of people down.  Maybe soon I
can post some more positive views of the situation, like Joyce Saylor.

Read you later!

Betti Adams

Betti S. Adams [log in to unmask]