I was told there is a drug called Dofran  (generic name Ondansetron)
which originated in Israel.  Apparenly it is used frequently for
chemotherapy patients but also reportedly has been helpful with Parkinson
patients.  I read LDopa causes many psychiatric problems  (i.e. no sleep,
confusion, paranoia, etc.) and this apparently counteracts these types of
symptoms.  Is anyone here familiar with this medication?  Is it available
in the USA?  How is this medication?  Has anyone had any experiences with
it?  I'm interested in all responses and am real interested in hearing
how familiar the medical community is with it.

Hopefully I'm on to something which may help my dad who has Parkinson's
and may help lots of people...

Mark Gottlieb