Dear Nancy
there must be something to being 48 and being a PD'er.
I was there...now 51 and carrying this load for 11 years.

I was just dispensing my meds when i read what your taking..sure would make
my purse lighter to take only your doses..

ready...

sinemet 25/100     6/day
sinemet cr            2/day
permax               17/day
parlodel                8/day
clozaril              3.5/day

but believe it or not this is the best combination I've been on.   Just
finished a three week totally  ON  period   but good things come to a sudden
stop (pardon the pun)  with PD and now I drop into OFF times usually after 5
PM.   My legs hurt,  too heavy to move,  toes and feet cramp (sometimes) and
difficult to walk.

But I say THANK YOU every nite at bedtime....it could have been worse.

Im sure we have more in common.stay in touch.

Joyce
New Jersey