Dear David,

        Thank you so much for giving me a hearty laugh this a.m. with your
multiple quotes about life and the consequences of living it.  A good
friend gave me what I consider to be the quote of the week this past
Sunday (at church no less), "Life is a sexually transmitted disease that
ends in death."

        Along with everyone who responded to your first post, I felt my
heart sink when I read your reflections.  I'm sure my husband has had
many moments of despair when he has lost his ability to  complete those
small tasks that we all take for granted.  You gave me a window into his
feelings.  I hope that you continue to write about your experiences with
PD.  It will help those of us who are care givers to respond better to
the  people that we love.
-------
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan